LEARN TO SAIL
The Nautic7 Skipper to Captain Program
Nautic7's Skipper to Captain Program combines theory training with practical sailing experience, and serves two main purposes:
- To properly introduce boating to new enthusiasts and give them the skills and confidence to easily complete day sails.
- To help experienced sailors strengthen their skills and to handle boats in various conditions in unfamiliar destinations.
When you take part in the Skipper To Captain program, the Nautic7 iBoat system monitors your progress. It tracks the practical experience you gather while NauticEd tracks the theory certifications. Best of all, they keep an online report and generate a personal sailing resume. So when you need to provide your sailing information to charter companies, you can simply and conveniently send it via fax, email or on the Internet. iBoat is so handy, the system updates your resume after each outing.
Your Nautic7 Resume includes:
- List of trips under your command
- Average lengths of outings
- Theory certifications gained from other organizations
- Practical experience gained through Nautic7